Friday, February 4, 2011

Let's Get Packing!

   Since this is a once in a life time work shop, my first concern was to make sure I have all the photo gear I will need. So here it is. Two camera bodies, an 18-200mm zoom (great for walking around town), 24-70 mm (love this for portraits), 70-200 mm for the long shots and a 60 mm micro for the close ups. Then there is the auxiliary stuff like a flash, filters, tripod, etc. And that is all going on my

back? Of course the laptop and its bulky power supply don't lighten the load.

Next came my new Scottevest. I've been anxious to try this out. Believe it or not I am carrying my iPhone, iPad, a couple of magazines, a paperback book, point and shoot camera, meds, gum, meal bars, pen, passport, money, and stuff I even forgot about in this thing. And I'm wired for sound with the iPhone ear buds having a built in wiring harness. Hope I don't have any problems getting through security.

Well, gotta get to bed. It's an early one tomorrow for the drive to JFK.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun storming the castle. Really, have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete